Divination GunZ Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Divination GunZ Private Server is up!!
Vote For Divination GunZ Here!!!!!
Divine Arcade
The Divine Arcade!!

VOTE FOR DIVINATION!!
Vote For Divination GunZ
at 300 Private Gunz Servers

Free TopList
Top posters
Seax (331)
Forum Updates. I_vote_lcapForum Updates. I_voting_barForum Updates. I_vote_rcap 
pilipino93 (243)
ccocola (231)
xKiller4Hir3 (229)
micimaos (226)
De4thGOD011 (175)
Vj_Crook (141)
SevenSins (122)
Azreayl (112)
Mr.Emo (68)
Latest topics
» I am back :D
Forum Updates. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 am by torjack123

» To all new users
Forum Updates. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 pm by johntroy20

» dddd
Forum Updates. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm by micimaos

» FTC Event / Survival V3 Event
Forum Updates. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 pm by TheAwesome

» -Suggested Event #2-
Forum Updates. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 pm by kn94887684

» -Suggested Event-
Forum Updates. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:08 pm by kn94887684

» Everyone Look Here. Serious.
Forum Updates. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am by Aethereality

» V2 is soon out!
Forum Updates. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:42 pm by ccocola

» Elimination
Forum Updates. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm by Seax

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forum Updates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKiller4Hir3
DIVINE ADMIN
DIVINE ADMIN
xKiller4Hir3

Forum Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates.   Forum Updates. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 am

Okay. So after a long day of trial and error of trying to put individual games on the forum i just decided to put the whole damn arcade on our forums. To get to the arcade look to the left side of the forums and click on the red letters that say "The Divine Arcade!!"

Also some of you might have noticed the new music while you wonder the forums. Yes this is true. I have added a Music Playlist at the bottom of forums. The problem with this music playlist is that when you change pages the music will get reset. A good way to avoid this and have continuous music is to go to the music player below and select the button Popout Player. This will open the player up in a new window. Have fun with it!

I also updated the member ranks and post ranks. Check it out.

I also added the Vote For Divination thing on the left of the forums underneath the arcade. Click it and vote please! Thank you VJ_Crook for registering us on Top Site while I was extremely busy on the forums all day long.

I also added a fun little cookie giver robot for the forums. The robots name is Mr. RoboBot. To be able to use Mr. RoboBot and his cookie giving abilities please look at his profile which you can find in the memberlist at the top of the screen or you can look at this link right here. https://divination.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=9

Read his profile to learn how to use him and please do not abuse Mr. RoboBot. You have been warned. I will show you an example of Mr. RoboBot below.
Jesus im whooped. So worn out. Going to bed early tonight :p
Back to top Go down
https://divination.forummotion.com

Forum Updates.
Page 1 of 1